- To provide opportunities to orphans for their holistic development by providing conducive and free of charge learning environment.
- To enable students to effectively participate in the competitive global, knowledge-based economy and the information age.
- To train students to be good citizens and broaden their vision to respect diversity of views, beliefs and faiths as well as to act locally and think globally.
- To develop students to be creative, constructive, communicative and reflective individuals. To foster an atmosphere of safety and well-being so that each child can appropriately express himself.
- To aid in the development of each student’s talents and interests by arranging appropriate academic, co-curricular activities.
- To assist faculty and children in understanding the teachings of Quran and Sunnah. To demonstrate responsible, peaceful, cooperative, collaborative, moral values and respect.